What is KNP Communications?
KNP Communications is a private firm that specializes in helping our clients become outstanding live communicators in any setting.
Who have you worked with?
KNP operates in seven practice areas:
- Political – for elected officeholders and candidates at the federal, state, and municipal levels
- Private sector – for corporate clients
- Advocacy – for nonprofit and NGO clients
- Education – for universities and education professionals
- Government – for federal, state, and local government clients
- Legal – for attorneys
- Public figures – for authors, filmmakers, TED talkers, pundits, and media personalities
KNP has worked with Nobel Prize and Academy Award winners, Senators and Governors, CEOs and best-selling authors, NASA scientists and TED talkers, and ambassadors and entrepreneurs. Clients include: Fortune 500 firms in the U.S., Europe, and Asia in the media, information technology, professional services, and pharmaceutical industries; elected officeholders at the federal, state, and municipal level; three of the world’s top-ten business schools; and leading NGOs and nonprofit organizations. References are available upon request.
KNP is recognized as one of the top communications firms operating today. KNP is a pioneer and thought leader in the field:
- Two of KNP’s founders are the authors of Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities that Make Us Influential, which has been taught at Harvard Business School and Columbia Business School, and co-authors of the Harvard Business Review cover story “Connect, Then Lead.”
- Its coaching methods were the subject of a Harvard Business School success case study.
- KNP collaborated with Harvard researchers on a study on nonverbal communication and leadership presence in politics, the results of which were featured by The Washington Post, NPR and other major media outlets.
- Its founders regularly guest-lecture or serve as coaches at major business schools including Harvard, Columbia, Georgetown, and the University of California at Berkeley, and they have been quoted by or appeared on most major media outlets, including NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CBS Sunday Morning, Newsweek, CNN.com, Politico, Roll Call, Forbes.com, Psychology Today, and Investor’s Business Daily.
KNP’s trainers possess diverse backgrounds in policy, business, speechwriting, filmmaking, advocacy, and the performing arts. Our approach is not one-size-fits-all. We understand that each client brings unique strengths and challenges to the pursuit of a common goal: to communicate a powerful message with authenticity and energy.