Terms & Conditions
- All videos sent to KNP in relation to KNP’s public speaking consultation services will be considered non-confidential and for free use of KNP. You understand that KNP does not guarantee any confidentiality with regard to your video submission. In the event you determine that any submissions should be confidential, you should coordinate with KNP to determine the appropriate use of these materials.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your video.
- You warrant that the material sent to KNP does not infringe any third party’s right or any law in force and you remain responsible for the contents of the material and will hold KNP harmless from and against any and all claims damages, losses, costs and expenses including the attorney’s fees and court costs, arising from or related to such material submitted or mailed.
- Under no circumstances will KNP, any of its affiliates, distributors, partners, licensors, advertisers or sponsors, and/or any of our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through its products or services. KNP is confident that its products and services provide the best training available to persons who want to improve their public speaking skills. However, every person and situation is different and KNP makes no representations or warranties regarding the effectiveness of its video analysis and consultation.
- The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the District of Columbia to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or KNP’s products or services.